Monday, September 23, 2013

Lunchbox #194


Today, my first-grader's lunch featured (clockwise):
  • Organic grapes
  • A Clementine
  • Mixed fresh veggies with homemade paleo ranch for dipping
  • A single serve pouch of guacamole
  • A prosciutto egg cup with peas baked in.

My first grader is suddenly particular about not enjoying the texture of baked egg yolks, so I kept the yolk out of her egg cup here...but what she does not know is that the paleo ranch she enjoys so much has egg yolk! ;-)

The great thing about the egg cups is that they are very versatile for quick meal solutions. I had three myself this morning for my breakfast!



2 comments:

  1. I love your website...very exciting as I'm just starting out with the Paleo diet...I feel so much better than before, and before trying the other diets. I cam across a nice website and thought you guys might like it...the website aggregates all the paleo info from the web. Pretty informative. http://paleoheadlines.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your lunch box posts. You baked eggs with prosciutto look yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...